Skip to page body Home Government About Coral Gables Attractions Doing Business City Services I Want To...

How To Report A Streetlight Outage

Streetlight outages in residential areas are repaired by Florida Power and Light (FPL). If you want to report a streetlight that is out or malfunctioning, please call the hotline 1-800-4OUTAGE (1-800-468-8243). There's also a simple online form to report streetlight outages. The light poles have a 10-digit number that can help identify the exact location of the streetlight. You can also contact the City's Public Works Department at 305-460-5000 or for assistance.

Last updated: 10/28/2016 3:59:01 PM